In order to meet the expectations of our valued patrons, we are persistently engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting wide spectrum of Hydraulic Variable Piston Pumps. Mainly used in open circuit systems for regulating hydraulic power, these pumps are equipped with swash-plates. Well appreciated for low noise levels and compact design, the offered product is fabricated using premium quality material and components following predefined guidelines of the industry. Offered in displacements of 28 to 140cc, these are available with different pressure types. These Hydraulic Variable Piston Pumps are supplied in bulk quantity to different parts of the world in given time limit.
Features and benefits :
- Robust design using the proven methods of quality function deployment (QFD) and design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Wide range of low cost installation options
- Control system flexibility: pressure compensated, load sensing, and remote pressure compensated controls
- High power auxiliary drives for multiple pump configurations
- Unique design increases reliability (no gasketed joints)
Axial Piston Pumps (Series 45)
Series 45 open circuit axial piston pumps can be applied with other products in a system to transfer and control hydraulic power. They provide an infinitely variable flow rate between zero and maximum. The pumps are compact, high power-density units, using the axial piston concept in conjunction with a tiltable swashplate to vary the pump displacement.
Product details :
240 to 440
Up to 2800 RPM