Danfoss PVG Proportional Valves
These hydraulic valves are very flexible, allowing them to meet virtually any need available as proportional hydraulic directional control valves types: PVG, PVG16, PVG 32, PVG100 and PVG 120.
- PVG16: Low-flow PVG 16 covers simple to complex needs; PVG16 (load sensing directional valve) and PVE Series 6 (electrical actuator)
- PVG32: PVG 32 is designed for maximum flexibility; no matter which combination of valves is specified, the compact, external dimensions of the valve remain unchanged.VG32 (load independent spool valves), PVSK (oil supply cut off modules), PVBM (meter-in, meter-out compensation), PVSP (priority modules), PVBZ (hitch control valves), PVBZ - T0 (zero leakage valves), PVE electrohydraulic actuators
- PVG100: PVG100 (post-compensated flow sharing), PVG100 (high flow), PVE electrohydraulic actuators
- PVG120: a combined directional and flow control valve made for high flow, high pressure demands.
- PVG 128/256: are built to take control with up to 500 l/min per section supplied with up to 1200 l/min (300 US gal/min) pump flow.